Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 6 February 2015
Excellent TV. Can lift it with one hand which surprised me! One scart and two HDMI. Only criticism is that there is no ITV player in the app section. I bought this TV because it has the Amazon instant video app and I have not been disappointed. In all a good picture, fast response and fun to use. I just wish I could have afforded a larger size.
on 22 February 2015
I'm extremely happy with this Panasonic model. Thin and lightweight, HD is brilliant and the power consumption is super low. That could be important if you're hoping to keep your energy bills down, or you're using a solar system etc. I watched last year's World Cup tournament on this model. Excellent colour.

The last TV I bought was 2009, and this model was a vast improvement in every way. The technology is getting better all the time.
on 11 December 2014
Nice telly, 32 inch just enough for me before it becomes a show-off in the house. Might try and source a keyboard that would enhance the wifi experience rather than trying with the remote control. Would recommend for the price, good buy.
on 11 May 2015
We have 2 of these TV, one for my daughter as a Christmas present and she loves it, she uses all of the apps on it including Netflix, Facebook and much more as well as it being an excellent value for money TV.
on 22 January 2015
Brilliant price I am enjoying viewing on this product. Can't use Internet as my router is out of range,but tv is excellent.
on 4 March 2016
very good can recommend.
on 24 July 2014
Very impressed with this television, great picture quality and very easy to set up. Would recommend.
on 14 October 2014
Great TV and works perfectly.
on 9 April 2016
Fantastic very pleased with it
on 5 January 2015
Great to easy set up follow screen prompts