on 28 September 2014
sorry but absolute rubbish, phone never stops in case, soon as u open case the phone falls out, back cover slightly bent so phone cannot clip in properly, complete waste of money, cheaper to throw away than to send back, never buy again, you get what you pay for, trash
on 5 May 2014
A cheap, yet good quality case.
The 2 card slots are tight, which is good, as my last one has me constantly losing my cards.
Would recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap case.
on 15 June 2014
I purchased this phone case a few days ago, and was immediately unhappy with what I received.

Firstly, the phone doesn't fit properly into the case, when I was told it would "fit perfectly" - the phone sticks out of the case. As well as this, the buttons do not match the template of the case, this makes it very difficult to manage the phone, and frankly opposes the accessibility of the case.

The quality is not great, but matches the price. I have to buy another case for my phone, which means this case is a waste of money. I do not recommend this, it is worth just purchasing a dearer or better phone case.
on 3 September 2014
Nice looking cover but phone falls out inside case. I glued the inside case back on, but cannot glue my phone to stay in holder. Fitted at first then a few days later phone fell out.NOT AMUSED!
on 11 June 2014
I have had one of these cases, it did not fit properly and access to the power button was very difficult, i asked for a replacement and was given one.
on 29 June 2014
But for this prize, shouldn't expect the perfection. Do what is suppose to do, but maybe you need to tight a litte more the case like I did
on 6 July 2014
For the price its a good product. The only problem i have is reaching the power button but i got used to it...
on 12 August 2014
Product is good for a cheap price, however I did not receive a screen protector with my order as promised.
on 5 July 2014
I bought this for my partners new S5, he said it's rubbish as the phones doesn't stY in the case properly.
on 20 July 2014
Did not fit the phone. Nearly damaged my new s5 because it kept falling out. Very poor quality

See one answered question