TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 5 July 2015
Got mine from Four Square Media. Well made case, a lot better than rival brands. Good sturdy metal binders hold in place the plastic sleaves. These cases were never designed to hold maximum capacity however. I should know I have tried. Half capacity is about right and makes sure you don't end up putting too much pressure on the ring binder. It uses a zip to seal it shut and comes with a rubber molded handle. The best thing about these cases is they are easy to store. I now own a few as I had far too many DVD boxes taking up space and decided to just keep the disks. They're really handy to free up space in the home and a great way to keep disks safe and portable. Don't bother buying non ring-binder files, they just aren't as good.
7 people found this helpful
on 5 February 2016
This Four Square Media DVD Ring Binder doe's a great job of tidying up those shelves of DVD'S ,used to fill at least 8 sacks full of them every time i decorated room only to put them all back again , now all those films fit into 7-8 of these binders ,the whole wall was full of shelves before these binders. i find for best results take a few pages out for a capacity of 170-180 as i also put some sleeves or booklets with my disc's, now everything is far more tidy and organised much easier to find ,i tie key tags onto handles with labels to know whats in each binder tried a number of different sized/types of binder and this is by far the best type for me.
4 people found this helpful
on 1 July 2017
For this christmas im buying my little boy a portable dvd player and want to also get him alot of dvds too, this is perfect for storing lots of dvds and so much easier for travelling instead of him packing his dvds separately!! Very happy with this and would definitely recommend!!
review imagereview imagereview image
3 people found this helpful
on 13 April 2016
I bought several CD/DVD holders made by different companies and this was by far and away the best, not only because it was reasonably priced but it was much better designed and of far better quality than all of the others (including some more expensive ones by well established brands). This sturdy DVD holder comes with a mesh pocket so you can store a few notes that come with some DVDs, the cover and zip are of good quality, but the main selling point is that the pages are held together by a conventional ring system (as in a standard ring binder), so you can easily take pages out and organise them to your heart's content. Excellent value for money, although I'd recommend only storing up to 200 CDs or DVDs per holder.
2 people found this helpful
on 28 January 2018
We have filled our case with DVD's and whilst at first I thought it was great, after a while the ring binders have given way and every time you use it, they open slightly and the DVD's fall out. Also, the silver clips have come away from the case. It's a great idea and I will buy another one but I think I need two smaller ones and split our DVD's between the two - if you fill all the pockets, it's too much for the case to cope with.
on 23 June 2015
An excellent product. The detachable pages on the ring binder mean that rearranging is easy. The item is strong enough to store all 240 CDs safely. My only (small) concern is that each of the CD pockets is slightly pinched at the sides, so that the CD will not accidentally fall out. This is ideal for safety but it means that I have to use a bit of force to push a disc into position and pull it out. I don't know if this will have a detrimental effect on the discs in the very long term. Probably not, and I'm just being over-solicitous because I am fanatical about my CD collection. Anyway, five stars and a firm recommendation.
4 people found this helpful
on 19 September 2016
I loved this product so much I bought a 2nd case. It was not the first one I purchased. My first order did not have ring binder so each time I 'turned it over' all the discs fell out! When I have filled this one I shall definitely order a 3rd from Neo Media. I am so delighted with the space it has 'freed up'

Juliet.
on 20 November 2015
I've owned many CD DVD storage products before...but I'm sold on this one...it's very sturdy...doesn't feel cheap like so many I've had...it's nice a professional looking...inside...the ring binder is great...strong...and the retention sleeves are strong also...I trust all my CDs are securely stored in this binder...it's excellent value for money...plus the zip feels premium compared to others I've had! Bonus!
on 16 January 2017
These are good cases if you collect DVDs. Note - keep covers in a men size shoe box. saves a lot of space. remember to keep some of the plastic cases so you can lend DVDs to your friends.
2 people found this helpful
on 20 June 2015
I've saved a load of space by moving a collection of bulky DVD box sets into these.

In theory it fits 240 discs. But the rings aren't really big enough to hold all the sleeves when full without stretching them in a way that could risk disc damage. I'd suggest just taking a few sleeves out, reducing the capacity to 180 or so discs. Or just remove a few sleeves from the rings, and lie them loose in the binder, which seems to work fine.