on 9 September 2017
one of the best way to protect my IPod 4 nowday
on 20 March 2015
good quality product
on 10 July 2016
This is a great case for my iPod....it gets a bit battered at the gym. My otterbox case lasted the best part of 6 years so we'll see how this holds up! First impressions, fits very well and my iPod feels totally snug and secure. One minor point....it does smell very strange! I'm hoping that it'll wear off now it's out the packet.
on 14 June 2016
Good case, fits well on my iPod 4th generation. I had to cut the hole bigger for the aux lead as it didn't connect and have to take it out of the case for docking on sound bar but for the money, it protects whilst in transport which was what I needed. Pleased with product.
on 14 March 2014
It's easy and comfortable to hold. It's doesn't break when you try and put it on. I'm loving the colour . I am really pleased with my iPod cover.
on 9 November 2014
Wasn't very impressed with it when arrived
Took long to arrive
Very chubby case makes ipod look like a iPhone 3Gs
iPod can't sit on dock with this case on
Very hard to put on
on 4 January 2015
The case is really solid and protects the iPod very well. The down side is we cannot use headphones with the cover on as the connector is too wide for the gap in the cover.
on 4 November 2015
After paying out to have smashed screen fixed, I invested in this solid case. It's very sturdy and haven't had any problems. Lovely bright colours and my daughter loves it.
on 6 October 2016
Great case, gives my son's iPod very good protection from drops, buttons are still easy to use and looks good too! Having screen protector and stylus an added bonus
on 28 March 2015
My daughter loved this. The fit is perfect and it looks fabulous.
Arrived very quickly. Would definitely recommend this product.