on 22 January 2016
Doesn't use a standard GoPro sized bolt which means you can't lose the one that comes with it. Despite that annoyance, its really well made.
on 3 August 2014
Bought this to record an epic 60 mile bike ride from Norwich to Ipswich. 5 miles down the road, and one of the bolts fixing the bracket to the arm had fallen off, and the other was about to drop out. Quickly pulled in, and removed the entire thing so I could repair it when I got home.
It's a reasonably solid build otherwise, very light and fits perfectly. I've now firmly screwed the remaining bolt back in, and got a replacement for the one that fell out somewhere near Poringland. A drop of loctite on the holes, and I'm sure we're all good again. Try another session on the bike next weekend, but I'll be keeping my eye on it.
on 26 November 2015
Very disappointed snapped a bolt doing it up making it useless not good
on 30 December 2015
Well made and works perfectly.
on 6 February 2015
Does not fit my bicycle. The whole is too large.