on 1 April 2017
Very good case, lasted me years!
on 30 July 2014
bought for my husbands phone,he seems very pleased with it quick delivery and good value for money
on 8 May 2014
The first time I put it on the phone the case cracked along one side, but for the cost its hardly worth sending it back. Also the case needs to be open to charge the phone. The one I bought my wife.
Apple iPhone 4S /4 - Premium Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Long Touch Stylus Pen + Mini Touch Stylus Pen + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth (AA Wallet DarkPurple)
Is better quality, the clip for the flap is stronger and you can charge the phone while the case is shut
on 29 August 2014
It's cheap too say it comes with other contents such as screen protectors. I have had mine for quite a large period of time, but I'm constantly having to superglue the hard case down on to the faux leather repeatedly and as well, the screen protectors don't last long. But what do you expect for the price! However, I do recommend if your constantly dropping your iPhone, since this case will protect it!
on 10 April 2014
This product is good value for money. The stitching could be tidier and therefore is not comparable with more expensive versions in the shops. However, as a phone protector I can't fault it and my opinion might be influenced by the fact that it's so cheap.
Conclusion, it does the job well.
on 2 April 2014
I wanted a wallet for my new iPhone 4S which was worthy of this great little phone. And I found it in this product. Outrageously good value, great quality, arrived in super quick time and contained everything stated on the tin. I am as delighted with the phone wallet as I am with the phone.
on 27 July 2015
Generally happy with this case. It is what I would describe as 'seconds', as the plastic surround that holds the phone in place is slightly off centre. However, for the price, it does a very good job of protecting the phone and the case itself is well made with good quality leather.
on 1 May 2014
It does the job of protecting my 4S phone but I find it less user friendly than the old case used on my previous iPhone 3GS. For simplicity I find it much easier to use a case with the magnetic flap at the bottom (inverted 180 degrees). Maybe just a matter of personal preference
on 10 June 2014
Really good quality, very nice case, although when i actually put my iphone 5s in the case did seem a big big for it, it might have just been a one off, my only quibble is the magnetic closing flap is wrong end, and sticks in your ear when you take a call.
on 15 June 2014
Really pleased with it for the price, provides the protection I need for my phone ........ It has to rattle around in my bag and I'm accident prone!!! Especially like the magnet catch instead of a press stud ...... Good value for money!

See one answered question