on 12 May 2017
Work as expected. Considering the low cost, we can see how much other manufacturers especially Nikon overcharge of their remote. I can buy multiple of this and keep it as back up and still cost less than other brands' remote.
on 31 March 2014
It just does not work. I am not sure whether the product itself is bad or whether the battery is dead on arrival but it does not work. The seller when contacted says "I will not replace, return it for refund" and the return option is not working for this seller. My worst Amazon experience
on 7 April 2014
Just what I needed at a bargain price - easy to set-up just put your camera in the remote shutter mode and point and click.
Simple, easy and worth every penny of the 99p.
on 20 January 2016
i got this remote for my d3200 to take photos of things like thunderstorms and landscapes for a photography course which requires this type of photography the remote is great if i did have one critique it would be it came without any instructions on how to set up your camera and it tuck me some time to find the right setting to make the remote work .
if you do buy this remote go to the lv setting just above the delete setting press ok then choose the bottom setting that is the remote setting and your on your way
on 4 February 2017
It's a remote control for 99p including post and it works perfectly!
Smaller than expected and better quality than expected considering the price. Range seems pretty good too and there is zero/minimal lag/delay.

One thing to be aware of is that this remote does not allow for 'half press' focusing - but I'm not sure that any remote can do that (depending on camera, maybe).

Considering the price tag - this is the easiest 5 star rating ever.
5/5 Highly recommended
on 25 May 2015
Far cheaper than official Nikon infrared release.
While I've never used the official Nikon counterpart. When I can buy this for £1, why would I.
The range is fine, responsiveness hasn't let me down and did I mention, it's cheap.

You do need to ensure that you have an IR port in your body or it won't work. My D3000 wouldn't have used it but my D7000 and D610 do. So please check your cameras specs first.
on 24 March 2016
Arrived on time and does what it needs to. Battery included so works right out the packet. At under £1 delivered this is amazing value and I can't see why anyone would pay more when you can buy several of these for the price of competitors.
on 16 April 2015
What a bargain. Very happy and works great
on 10 July 2014
it does not work in my nikon D600 camera. its a waste of money!! I'm very disappointed with this item
on 3 February 2015
Does exactly what it says.

Easy to set up and used it many times since.