on 19 April 2016
I'm using these with a SATA3 HDD (Western Digital Black) and a SATA3 SSD (Samsung EVO PRO) attached to a SATA2 Gigabyte motherboard. This clearly means that I'm not seeing the full transfer speed potential of the drives or the cables, but it does demonstrate the backwards compatibility of SATA3 to SATA2. One cable has a 90 degree connector and a straight connector, while the other has both straight connectors. Bear this in mind when choosing your cables as your setup may be better suited one cable type over the other. My setup suited one of each type, so this 2 pack allowed me to connect 2 drives with relatively tidy cable routing. The connectors and cables feel well constructed and I have no doubt that they'll last for many years.
on 8 June 2017
This cannot be used as it has been delivered. The cables are too short (42 cm instead of 50cm).
on 17 April 2016
Arrived quickly, well packaged. Bought this because I needed a straight sata cable. I have one Asus cable that came with my mobo and is just like these ones. They work really good. Size is a bit smaller than specified, be carefull with that. But really good stuff
on 27 March 2016
Original Asus SATA 6GB/S cable with locking clips. Like others have said, it's a little short at about 42cm long, depending on your PC's internals, you may struggle with it, especially if you have a large tower case with mounts for SSDs on the back of the MoBo.
on 29 December 2014
Very good Sata leads and I prefare the neutral black to the Gigabyte blue.
They are also sturdier, and with very good latching and release.
Only downside is that they are not 50cm as stated but slightly smaller.
Recommend.
on 13 October 2015
Looks good in my system and you get good speeds. Bit confused what happened to mine though. I ordered them then a few days later I got an email saying my order was cancelled. So I ordered them again then when they arrived in the mail I had 2 packs, so 4 cables in total. Not complaining though :)
on 27 April 2017
A first class pair of leads at an astonishingly reasonable price - fast delivery and excellent packaging.
on 11 April 2015
Simple - these are the best looking SATA cables that you can find here. High quality product for a trusted manufacturer.
on 15 December 2014
Purchased from Amazon, not a 3rd party seller.

Looks exactly like the picture.

Has clips so that it stays securely attached. Likely to buy more to replace the ones I have
on 7 July 2015
Flawless throughput, full SATA3 support, strong clips, wish I'd have bought more. Oh wait, I can, yey Amazon.