on 6 July 2014
My daughter absolutely loves this case. Considering its low price I was surprised at the quality of the product. The colours are exactly like the photo, the clip that hold the device is sturdy enough and the magnetic clip is strong. I don't think she uses all the extra bits, but at the price it doesn't matter. Definitely recommend.
on 13 July 2014
This is excellent and it's the only case I have found which lets you slide out the iPod to put it in a dock. I had a grid plastic case before but it was difficult to remove and it eventually cracked but this is ideal; complete protection on the move and safe to remove when you want to dock your iPod.
on 5 May 2014
This is a good quality case which fits the iPod well with a snug fit. Just don't expect prompt delivery from zafoorah.
on 29 April 2016
I only purchased this case to protect my new iPod Touch until I got a better and well made one, so it was pretty much a cheap alternative.

Because this case is cheap then obviously the materials used for this case aren't going to be great as the fake leather started to tear where the magnet was.

I feel like this only protects the screen, as it doesn't seem durable.
review image review image review image
on 8 January 2014
Very attractive cover that offers good protection for my ipod touch. Not sure how to get it to prop up as shown in the picture but dont have any need to get it to do that anyway. The cover arrived promptly and I am very pleased with it.
on 26 April 2014
I purchased this for my daughter and she very happy with it. It appears to be a well made case and good design.
on 24 May 2016
Perfect case at a great price. All ports accessible (although the speaker is slightly covered its function is not affected; wide Lightning and earphone plugs may be hampered by the width of the case near the sockets but this is not a problem with standard ones). The case is padded just the right amount to protect the device and the stitching looks secure. The hinge-up front flap is well kept closed by two discreet magnets but is also easy to open; it has two card slots. I already had a screen protector and the stylus is rather too small to be useful, but some may want these.
There's a wide range of different colours
on 6 June 2015
Very pleased with this. Can only imagine other reviewers who complained that the camera hole was covered by case must have had device in upside down? cos mine works beautifully. Don't use stylus much because although it can be attached, it hangs about and gets caught on things. allowing room to hold stylus would be helpful, but would probably increase price.
on 1 August 2014
Excellent product but be careful when placing the order I wanted a black case but got a purple one instead its not obvious how you select the colour you want apart from that it is great value for money.
on 5 January 2016
The case doesn't look to be of the best quality and I am not sure how long it will actually last but at £6.99 I guess you get what you pay for! We have an I-Pod Touch 6th Generation which fitted into the case nicely and without issue and the case looks like it will do the job and help to protect it nicely from the all of the knocks that a 9 year old will put it through. If it only lasts a few months we can look for something else but for now this is doing the job it was intended for and at a very reasonable price.

See one answered question