Customer reviews

Me And Mary Jane
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 2 March 2014
Downloaded this as I was going to the Southern hospitality tour in Glasgow and thought it would be nice to learn it. I think I've played it about 100 times if not more since I downloaded it. Love the song and love the band. Can't wait until the album is released in may. Roll on Autumn when there back for another tour.
on 3 April 2015
A superb track. Lively and good fun, just shame the rest of their songs aren't up to the same standard. It's not entirely clear if the the Mary Jane in the title refers to a woman or marijuana, I'll leave that up to you to decide.
on 2 March 2014
This is one of the best songs they have brought out ! Its even better live!!! Highly reccomend this song to any BSC song!
on 3 June 2014
Great song, ideal for the gym which is where I listen to most of my music. Can't wait to hear the rest of the album.
on 25 April 2014
Can`t wait for the album . .
Heard this band on KERRANG! radio .. and i`m glad i did .. Excellent