on 15 July 2013
The story's in this book are advantage there are some good ones but mostly tame. There are a few spelling mistakes and sometimes you have to work out the sentences. It's an ok read for a beginner who isn't used to read such story's.
on 15 January 2014
This book is equipped with a great bunch of reviews! Some of them are the best ones I have ever read in my life. I must say that these were written by an excellent writer, who has used a great deal of imagination in order to provide a realistic experience to the readers! 5 out of 5!
on 26 February 2014
I have read a lot of erotic books but this one, 100 Erotic eBooks A Super Collection Of Erotic eBooks For Adults, just blew them all away.

Sensual, erotic, a wild ride..

Very Imaginative, really inspiring, and so bad....the things they do to her....leave you gagging for more !!
So sexy and intense.
on 24 December 2013
I very much enjoyed reading this book to my partner, it tickled us in all the right places.This collection of stories is very complete, there is a bit for everyone and that's what I enjoyed most. They are exceptionally well written and easy to read. I have discovered situations that I really never thought of and I really believed I had a good imagination.
Whether it is for you or as a gift or to share with your partner, I doubt that you would be disappointed. I'm trying to think of the one I preferred but there were so many.
on 21 September 2013
Dang this is a good collection. I read a lot of erotic novels and I'm always on the hunt for the next good novel.

I'm very happy to say that there are some really great gems in this collection. I haven't read them all yet but out of the ones I have read many of them were spectacular. There's something for everyone in this collection. There's stories that get straight to the point, and stories that are more subtle and build up to the end.

Overall, I love this collection.
on 21 September 2013
Hello people, the authors have a point to get across and they do it over, over and over again. These are most certainly explicit stories, graphic, detailed and everything else geared to make you tingle. Not amateurish whatsoever, nor do I see how anyone could think some teenage kids wrote this. I thoroughly enjoyed reading these short stories. The book is written to increase your erotic excitement, not your GPA and guess what...it DOES!
on 22 December 2013
on 21 December 2013
This book is really, really, really erotic but it's all very well written and totally, unbelievably hot. And I don't know what

the other reviewers mean about the rape and things because I just didn't see anything like that. I am really pleased I read

it, despite the undeserved low rating.
on 15 January 2014
WOW this is one of my favorite collection of erotics stories, I enjoy a lot when i read it, very satisfied with the purchase and I want more and more, I become addictive to this collection, thank you a lot!
on 21 December 2013
worth a read! I've read it so many times it doesn't take long to get into the erotic scenes! From the word go the book was fantastic only thing is a few spelling and grammar mistakes! I just wish it was longer!