Customer reviews

TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 24 February 2015
This is the 3rd book in the series and can be read as a standalone, but it best read in order as leads from the previous tales do pop up in it.

The blurb doesn't do the tale justice, as there's so much more going on. I loved that Shelley was a mother in this book, putting her children first and being determined to do the right thing, especially as her git of a husband ended up being blown up whilst trying to blow up a ship, and being a traitor to boot. I loved that she had all these hormones all over the place, like a real woman who's just given birth would, but that she had support from Monica Teague, who featured in book 1.

I liked that the males were such a contrast - the know-it-all and arrogant high-ranking Cecine and the submissive Hastion, but I hadn't realised that the book would have quite so much MMF content, not that I'm complaining. It was interesting to see how everyone went from trying their best to suppress their emotions, to finding acceptance with each other, and then finding strength in each other. The characters started off damaged but ended up healed and happy with their lives, twins included.

It is an incredibly erotic tale, with more MM scenes than MF/MFM, but all were well done and essential to the bonding of the triad. The book did drag a little at the start and I didn't entirely agree that Shelley was too fragile to know that she'd been mated to two aliens, all because she'd just given birth, but I liked that she was mature enough not to just object to the mating, 'because'.

Overall, it's a great addition to the series, with at least one more to come, Emilie Overnight, though I couldn't see a release date for it (and yes, I'm a fan of the author's, so I did go looking!).

Ebook courtesy of Samhain Publishing, in return for an honest review.
on 28 March 2014
This is an excellent book! The whole series is well worth reading! My goodness,where are the aliens when you want them! Definately 5 Star!
on 27 February 2014
FINALLY.
What a long wait and it finally arrived. I absolutely loved Cecine, Shelley, & Hastion's story. It was sweet and bitter, happy and sad, a lot of action including lots of M/M/F action. I could not put this book down. I tell you what! Robin's books makes me want to try out thinks I have never tried before. It puts so many ideas in my head. Maybe I should get my man to try some out. hehehe. Highly recommended
on 12 May 2014
I love this series and the plot in this book twists and turns, I cannot wait for the next book
on 28 June 2015