on 28 July 2014
Grandson thrilled to bits with his new cover! It is colourfast, and kept its shape well after washing. It is about half the price of similar items in well-known department stores. I think this item was a bargain! Just a thought---the duvet should really be put on the bed so that the child sees the picture the right way up when he sits up in bed. This would mean having the opening at the other end, but no manufacturers ever do this, and I reckon not many mums do it that way either!
on 17 August 2014
Was a little disappointed with this. The pillow case has just trees and the wheels of the train on it so looks odd (not like in the picture of the item) .... doesn't look like it matches although I can tell it probably does ...... The stitching is not straight so the seams are puckered - but I suppose you get what you pay for! I only got it because it had a train on which my grandson loves and it was cheaper than Thomas the Tank bedding - probably a mistake!
on 18 May 2014
This is a lovely bright duvet cover and seems great value. I haven't washed it yet which is why I haven't given it 5 stars. For use by grandchildren and they loved the train on it.It is true to size. I am very satisfied with this purchase.
on 19 January 2016
Bought for my grandson and its lovely, nice cheery cover but not "themed" as my daughter doesn't want him to become obsessed with a particular brand. Fits well and does the job.
on 28 March 2014
Bought this for our grandson when he sleeps over. It's nice and cheerful and he loves it. Arrived on time, washes well.
on 31 October 2014
There was orange permanent marker very visible on the pillow cover which did not wash off.
on 17 December 2015
Very nice quality as expected
on 15 September 2014
2 year old really likes this.
on 17 October 2014
Great value an quick delivery
on 14 August 2014