Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 March 2015
An album definitely worth listening to and totally underrated, brilliant body of work! I was lucky enough to even have seen her at the Sheezus Tour and she was stunning live too, give it a listen!

1. Sheezus 10/10
An explosive song to start off the album, a club banger that you'll love on a first listen

2. L8 CMMR 10/10
A great sing along track which works really well on the album and being the second track in

3. Air Balloon 9/10
Not one of my favourites and definitely shouldn't have been a single as it was probably annoying and off putting haha! But if it's your kind of thing you'll like it, the beat is great

4. Our Time 10/10
Sounding like songs updated and modernised from her previous albums, pulled it off incredibly well

5. Insincerely Yours 10/10
Great hooking lyrics and melodies, one you'll love

6. Take My Place 10/10
Amazing song about a very personal and sad experience in her life, the lyrics speak volumes!

7. As Long As I Got You 10/10
A hot country flavoured track. One to listen to in the summer with the car windows wide open, the bigger and better sister to Not Fair

8. Close Your Eyes 9/10
A slow and seductive song, one that will grow on you

9. URL Badman 10/10
An album single, interesting lyrics and amazing instrumental. Love it

10. Silver Spoon 10/10
One of my favourites from the album, definitely deserves more credit

11. Life For Me 9/10
This also grew on me and I now enjoy it much much more than I did at first

12. Hard Out Here 10/10
Lily's comeback single, AMAZING! Instant classic

*Deluxe Edition*

13. Wind Your Neck In 9/10
Features male vocals similar to that in Knock 'em Out from her 2006 album Alright, Still. A really good track which could easily have been a standard track

14. Who Do You Love? 9/10
I really do enjoy this track, you can easily sit back and sing along to it and relax. Great!

15. Miserable Without Your Love 10/10
Lily's favourite on the album and I can see why, a slow ballad type song which is a+

16. Holding On To Nothing 7/10
My least favourite song, it's good but not as much as the rest. Worth a listen though

17. Somewhere Only We Know 10/10
The only number 1 single from this album, everyone loves it! Classic song originally and Lily did it justice!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 November 2014
If you liked Lily's previous two albums, it's a fairly safe bet that you will like this one too. There are some catchy tracks, dripping with Lily's trademark attitude (and language). Some tracks are funny, others are a tongue in cheek attack on people (types of) that she clearly detests (keyboard warriors/trolls for example). All tracks bear Lily's brutal honesty. My only issue is that this album lacks the variety of styles that the previous ones displayed, which made them so entertaining. The track "Somewhere only we know" stands out as being very different to the rest of the album. It is a beautiful song that is perfectly suited to her voice, but even if you did not know the original version, it is clear that it is not written by the same person as the rest of the album. And this is where I have to drop one star: although there is variety on this album, the tracks are a bit samey, in a way that the first two albums were not. Don't get me wrong, I love this album, but I am a tiny bit disappointed with it.
on 1 January 2015
Worth the 5 year wait...? Yup! Maybe I'm biased but I love this chick. Sadly this album although hit Number 1 it has not got it's due. Some incredible songs like the personal "Take My Place", the chilled vibey "Our Time" and the groovy "Miserable Without Your Love" - all make this my Top pick of the year.
on 11 October 2014
This is a wonderful album, full of great lyrics and catchy tunes. I really like Lilly Allen's clever use of the language around her and her song about glass ceilings is just superb. A clever girl is Lilly.
on 4 February 2016
I absolutely loved Lily's previous 2 albums - I still come back to them now and they sound just as fresh.
I also saw her in concert supporting Scissor Sisters and I thought she was excellent live.
However, I found this album disappointing and full of unnecessary swearing.
I bought it probably a year ago and have only played it twice.
on 19 December 2014
I am a massive fan if this album. If you already like L.A. then you will like this. But I would recommend anyone to give this a listen. Folk can moan of any artist that all there tracks sound the same but I really feel there is some diversity to the tracks on this almbum. There are a lot of fun funk and sexy tunes here. This really is a five star in my opinion but then I have enjoyed previous albums. This is never out my car player currently and makes the rush hour a pleasure.
on 20 June 2014
I have for the most part enjoyed Lily Allen's music but had never bought any before! This CD is brilliant, I just love it so much. I was going to buy a couple of the songs, but on running through the samples, I changed my mind and bought the full thing. If your like me and not sure...JUST BUY IT!!
on 16 June 2014
BEST ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!!
Lily it back and fighting and in my eyes won.
This album is full of catchy songs.
My favourites are L8 CMR, URL Badman, Close your eyes, As long as I got you.
on 19 June 2014
I bought this album as I already have her first two and have enjoyed listening to them m This album is similar in format but different enough not to be called more of the same . I like this record like the other two , but the subject matter and the lyrics could be a bit strong for delicate ears but not any ears I know ,oh and by the way whoever I bought it from did a very good job ,to be reccomended
on 3 July 2014
Now then, I am a bit surprised to see some poor reviews here. Make no mistake, dear readers, this a good british pop album from a unique local talent to savour. A little more mature in sound and lyric but still sharp and funny. The range of music styles is as wide as the subject matter covered; from chart pop to brit pop to hip hop. Works very best when Lily sings from her heart about things that matter to her like her hubby (loved up and catchy on "as long as i got you" and "close your eyes") or the music business (cool and tuneful on "hard out here" and hip-hop, Kayne-teasing "sheezus") or the cursed cult of vapid celebrity culture "insincerely yours". She has a distictive and charming voice - and the cover of Keane's "somewhere only we know" is heat meltingly good as you already know. A welcome return - there will not be many better or smarter pop albums this year.