on 11 March 2017
0 stars. Description states "professional 30m waterproof case".....snorkling with this was fine. We are on our honeymoon in the Maldives and completing our PADI open water diver course. First dive of only 18m (legal requirement) case leaked and has broken our hero4!!!! Front square lense cover leaking. Not impressed at all. Suggest replacement camera!! You can have the broken one. GoPro now attempting to salvage on bag of rice!!! Not holding much luck for it. Nice downfall to our honeymoon.
review image
on 23 April 2017
Rubbish engineering, need to use a knife to extract the camera. Exterior buttons don't work, don't buy.
on 2 March 2017
Excelent.
on 13 June 2017
Too tight poor fit
on 2 May 2017
Utter rubbish "DO NOT BUY", first trial of this was in my sink as i didn't trust the shoddy workmanship of the whole thing.....It leaked and has ruined my Go Pro....and thats in the sink!!!!!. steer well clear of this or just shove your cash down any nearby grid!......take it out of the box and it literally falls to pieces..
on 3 January 2015
I got this for my GoPro Hero 4 Silver edition I just removed the foam from the back so I could see the LCD screen and relocated the foam to the sides of the housing would buy again.
on 2 December 2016
I just received the go Pro Housing. It does look good at forst sight then when I tried to put my go pro hero 4, I realised that the knock to close it down was really bad. It constently falls off.
Moreover if you have a hero 4, you have at the back a massive big rubber that cover the whole scree. So you can't basically see anything on your screen.
I am just packing it up now and sending back....
on 30 September 2016
Seems well made; taken and kept on a motorcycle trip in the mountains; very glad I had a spare case and some extra accessories 'just in case'; it was the proverbial 'trip of a lifetime'; so i didn't want to miss any of the action to catch on camera, tho I switched off the camera to save battery power just before a deer nearly knocked me off the road! :o(
on 8 February 2016
After my official GoPro Hero 3 housing broke I ordered this as the GoPro ones were too expensive. This is a great case, it gives access to all the buttons and it fits perfectly. I have used this case many times now and it's perfect! I used it in the sea in Egypt and swimming pool. I 100% recommend it!
on 9 February 2017
Absolutely rubbish, first time I used it on possibly the best dive I have had it leaked water and fogged up within 10 mins, missed footage of 3m shark, large Manta, sea turtles and many other great stuff DO NOT BUY THIS!!, pay a bit more and get the proper go pro housing.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse