Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 5 January 2015
This guide is not just for the backpacking wanderlust. My husband and I downloaded this to use on our honeymoon in Koh Samui this February. Gives great advice about local restaurants, bugs, drinking the water, grocery stores, etc. Even if you're staying at a resort this will still come in handy for you.
on 4 April 2017
I found this guide book very useful on my recent trip to Koh Samui, it helped me to make choices about where I wanted to stay on the island using the accurate and insightful descriptions of places. Well worth reading if you are planning a first time trip.
on 26 September 2014
Read it and then visited Koh Samui, few statements which were just wrong and not as many recommendations on where to go/what to do and why. More what to pack etc...
on 24 April 2016
I've been to Koh Samui 5 times now and this is definately the best guide I have ever used. I hired a car this time (first time) and downloaded the guide to my laptop and Kindle. I discovered loads of great new places including amazing much cheaper fantastic Thai Massages in Nathon, the dog and cat rescue (amazing place .... everybody should go there) and some great new beaches. Thanks to the authors :-)
on 5 June 2014
Thanks for the information. Going In September looking forward to it. Easy to read and good links to websites thanks again
on 13 September 2014
This is a very well written guidebook, which gives a lot of useful information. It gives you a good 'feel' for the island and is written by people who clearly know their stuff.
on 27 April 2015
We were total confused where to go, what to do in koh samui untill we read this book! Really helped us make the decisions on what to do and where to go! Easy great read!
on 23 December 2014
After reading this there is so much to do! Wish I was there for longer. Great tips on what to pack and things to do that I would never of thought of.
on 8 April 2016
About all I could find. It's OK, that's not to damn with faint praise, but its a fairly small island, and stuff changes rapidly
on 25 July 2014
Wetted my appetite for my fourthcoming trip later this year a very useful guide and upto date