on 29 March 2017
I was surprised at the size of the pendant. Usually when things are advertised they come smaller. If it were bigger it would just look tacky. Got this for my mum for mothers day. Quality is tip top all around, the necklace felt sturdy. Inscriptios are clear.
on 5 March 2017
Very versatile- can be worn casually or on night outs.
A striking little piece with sentimental value.
Looks really well and has been admired by lots.
review image
on 16 June 2017
I honestly highly recommend getting this piece of jewellery it is super high quality and easily puts a smile on a mothers face. When I got this via mail it came with its own designer like box and a little note called "Diploma for being the best mother ever" or something along those lines.

The point is thank you for making my mums day I really appreciate although I haven't scouted any problems with it yet, I hope there is none in the future.

on 11 March 2016
The words are quite discreet so perfect for a mother who is not into showy 'Mum' pieces of jewellery. Perfect
on 17 February 2017
Excellent gift, had a small "diploma" for the best mom ever, which was a nice touch. Would definately order from Marenja again
on 18 March 2017
It went green after a few weeks. Much smaller than you'd think, but I liked that. I've found another the same that hasn't went green, much the same price too. Disappointed with this purchase.
on 10 July 2017
Bought 2 at Xmas one for my mum and one for my fiance (from the kids) both well chuffed.
on 4 September 2017