Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 12 April 2014
I recommend this album, whether you have watched Lea in Glee or not.
She has an amazing voice and I think the album really shows that!
My favourites are 'Battlefield' 'Thousand needles' and 'If you say so'
I hope this album does well but she really deserves it.
on 3 April 2014
If your into pop with meaningful lyrics, Lea's album is for you. Despite the lyrics being inspirational and passionate the album still has an upbeat feel. All tracks are hits which is so rare for an album!
on 19 March 2014
This album is without a doubt worth all the money. Her vocals are spectacular and the songs are very emotional and well written. Not a single criticism I can think of. Battlefield in particular is outstanding.
on 21 March 2014
I have eagerly awaited the release of this album ever since I found out Lea was making one and I can honestly say it was very much worth the wait! :) every song is amazing, have had this album on repeat, every song is so good! lea Michele should be very proud of Louder! You can really hear lea's stunning voice for how good it is :) the emotion felt on this album is very raw especially on the last track 'If You Say So' which is heart breaking to listen to. stunning album that any lea Michele has GOT to have!!
on 16 April 2014
If you are a fan of Glee and your favourite character is Rachel then you will be pleased that Lea Michele has finally released her solo album with brand new tracks that have a connection to her own personal life story so far, the 1st and last songs were added after the album was already finished and due to be released but held back for obvious reasons. I think this album is amazing and shows just how fantastic an artist this woman is, every song is sung with heartfelt emotion and am glad she did not go down the route of doing broadway showtunes as her first album like some people wanted and she came out showing who she is as a person and when you hear songs like Battlefield, Burn with you, Cue the rain, Empty Handed, Your Mine (Her and Cory's favourite track) and the song she co-wrote expressing her feelings of grief and the last words that her boyfriend said before his untimely death the beautiful If You Say So then you get to know a little more of someone who will be around a long time, we have needed another artist like this who can transcend generations of people who listen to her incredible voice.
on 5 April 2014
Since i got it a few days ago i can't stop playing it, Lea's Voice is Amazing and the Backing drums and other instrument do the CD proud, I like every song, The ballads are so beautiful, Please More Of The Same on your next CD.....
on 4 April 2014
Lea's vocals on this album are just stunning. There are songs to break your heart, and ones to break-out the kitchen dance moves. An album that you are sure to listen to again and again.
on 2 May 2014
what a fantastic album great songs from start to finish friend played it me I loved it but never herd of her before never herd it on the radio it needs some airplay people need to here it played it to my teenage daughter she loved it as much as I did please give it a listen you will love it
on 18 March 2014
It came really quickly which is especially good because I live in the Channel Islands and it takes forever for anything to get here! This album is absolutely brilliant, one of the best albums I've got, Lea has really done all her fans proud and of course done Cory proud too! :-) xx
on 3 April 2014
What a Fantastic album, Lea Michelle has a lovely voice! My favourite song is Cannonball but I love them all.