Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 18 June 2017
Excellent effort by Lea. Several songs co written by Sia
on 28 April 2017
Lea has a very timeless and adaptable voice.
on 21 March 2014
I have eagerly awaited the release of this album ever since I found out Lea was making one and I can honestly say it was very much worth the wait! :) every song is amazing, have had this album on repeat, every song is so good! lea Michele should be very proud of Louder! You can really hear lea's stunning voice for how good it is :) the emotion felt on this album is very raw especially on the last track 'If You Say So' which is heart breaking to listen to. stunning album that any lea Michele has GOT to have!!
on 28 February 2017
Arrived on time. Good seller.
As for the Cd it's Shocking. Don't waste your money
on 12 April 2014
I recommend this album, whether you have watched Lea in Glee or not.
She has an amazing voice and I think the album really shows that!
My favourites are 'Battlefield' 'Thousand needles' and 'If you say so'
I hope this album does well but she really deserves it.
on 26 April 2016
I've just opened this and the case has fallen apart! I'm disgusted that I would be sold a product that is broken, and I would like to talk to someone about this. I have attached pictures as evidence
review image review image review image review image review image
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 April 2014
I enjoy Glee (more the song sequences than the plot) and I definitely think Lea Michele has a fantastic voice. However, apart from "Canonball", the songs on "Louder" are rather bland. None of the songs truly showcase Lea's magnificent talent. I couldn't tell one song from the other. I hope that her sophomore effort will be stronger.
on 3 April 2014
If your into pop with meaningful lyrics, Lea's album is for you. Despite the lyrics being inspirational and passionate the album still has an upbeat feel. All tracks are hits which is so rare for an album!
on 15 September 2014
Terrible, Lea
on 9 April 2014
what a fantastic album well worth buying so many potential hits on it.listening at least twice a week.cant believe it didnt do better in the charts