Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 26 April 2016
I've just opened this and the case has fallen apart! I'm disgusted that I would be sold a product that is broken, and I would like to talk to someone about this. I have attached pictures as evidence
review image review image review image review image review image
on 10 May 2016
Lea has such an amazing voice and I loved her singing in Glee, although this album is a bit samey for me, I think her amazing vocals do shine through and there are a couple of great songs on there.
on 17 March 2014
amazin duet for this lady think shes talented and the album has strong powerful songs on that have u cryin and dancin. cannonball is a spine chiller and movin.
on 1 May 2014
Do I love her in Glee, yeah. Do I love Lea Michele, yeah. Is this the greatest album she could have produced, no, not yet. But do I listen to it, and will I buy her next album? Yeah.
on 18 April 2014
One of my favourite albums, Lea has been one of my favourite singers since the start of Glee, can't wait to see what the future holds for her, all I know is that it is good things ahead
on 4 February 2015
I really enjoy listening to all the songs on the album, they are so catchy and inspiring! Although I had to contact the seller as it took a few weeks to be delivered.
on 25 May 2014
Best CD Brought this year. Love every song. Very personal album, a must buy for Lea Michele Fans. Look forward to the tour
on 26 June 2014
It is really pleasant to listen to it. It is a good value for her first album and I'm waiting to see the next one.
on 18 April 2014
Great album, not a bad song on this album.
Just what you would expect from her first album.
A great buy
on 25 March 2014
It's just so happy and sad and classic, it has a very old feel to it, it's unlike what else is out at the moment.