Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:£3.49

on 19 February 2014
What can I say this was sensational I love these movies they put me on the edge of my seat as I have them up quite loud and the use of noise with bass and silence is superb I highly recomend that if you like to be frightened these two movies are on the top of the list, this one coming in at first place by far. I couldn't imagine them topping the original off so when I finished this my Jaw was at the ground. Great work guy's keep these Horror/Thrillers coming you will always have a sale from me to add to my collection.
on 16 October 2015
Arrived along with bringing the house down! Not bad at all! This film really does manage to scare You-you don't know what to expect, but then-why not? A good scare means that you really don't know what will happen next- my wife kept on hiding her face when it got really scary! If You want horror then this is for You! By the way-buy Insidious first!
on 2 July 2015
One of the best horror series I have seen in years.In an age when we all know to expect, the fake scare then the real scare, going outside in a white nightie might not be the best idea, especially if some git is playing scary music nearby and exploring a scary house, whilst forgetting to put a single light seems to be the norm for all protagonists.. This was a pleasant surprise.
on 24 August 2015
I love this film and believe it is a brilliant sequel to the first. Although saying that I had to either watch them both back-to-back or more than once to understand the storyline. Some great thrills and once understood an awesome plot. Cannot wait for the 3rd!!
on 13 September 2014
Not as good as the first chapter.
Let's say if: I don't like when you need a sequel to explain a horror movie. I think that all the mystery and disturbing clues and suggestions encountered along the first chapter lost their effect once they found an explanation in the second one. And I really can't stand when what need to stay unexplained, finally makes sense, especially when the explanation rooted in the past and kind of rationally understandable
on 27 March 2015
The next chapter in the Insidious series continues in the same vein as before. We are back in the same house but this time the demonic presence has taken control of Josh's body. Although his family suspect something is up they dont know for sure and with the death of Elise still hanging over them they are even more uncertain of Josh's intentions.

It picks up pretty much right where we left off and the creep factor is still high. This time the demon in question makes its presence known from an early stage and never really lets up. In chapter 1 the demon was a creepy jester type thing which had more of a slow burn tactic before really turning the screws. Here it is fairly relentless with a scare never too far away.

The further is also explored a bit more with Josh being stuck there for most of the film. James Wan has an uncanny knack at setting an atmosphere and does so perfectly here. The house is creepy, the further is suitably moody and the ghost in question is particularly ghastly. The ending falls a little flat with things just tying up quickly and neatly but on the whole this is an enjoyably jumpy film. Not earth shatteringly scary but will give you a few chills.
on 17 May 2016
Not as good as the original film and Insidious 3 (the pre-cursor) is also better but this film fills out the franchise. In my opinion it is just above average. I've rated it 3 out 5 but it could have been 2 out of 5. The 1st gets a 3 rating and the 3rd gets a 4 rating. Lets hope the producers stop at a trilogy.
on 2 January 2015
If you enjoyed Insidious, then you'll love this too. It follows on from the first one, but goes into a little more detail with a few extra characters. Some pretty creepy scenes and is well made, so def worth seeing.
on 17 August 2015
Given I really wanted to know what happened next after seeing the first film I was glad to see all of the cast were back for the next installment. I was surprised but pleased that Ty had not shot up in height or changed greatly despite the fact it had been two years between the first and second film.

Again there were twists and turns which linked to what we had seen in the first film...those I really liked and things clicked into place in a strange sort of way. That family went through one hell of a few weeks/months thank goodness it was only fiction!
on 9 June 2015
This movie starts as a prequel then as a continuation of Insidious. The acting is to be desired and the story bounces back and forth from insidious to what your watching now. There is a very clever seen towards the end but I found the flashbacks annoying. Chapter 2 is not frightening maybe one or two scenes that are jumpy, what is frightening is the predictability of the story which like the plot is slow. I did like the concept but as a whole I would not go out of my way to watch this again, I only hope chapter 3 will be better.