on 25 March 2017
Terrible film, poorly made, poorly acted and not even very funny 2 stars because my daughter didn't hate it but she didn't really like it either. First St film in a while that I've bought that I cannot foresee watching again.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 9 August 2017
One of our son's favourite movies! He loves the book series, and really found this film funny - it was 'laugh out loud' in places. A good movie that we as adults could tolerate watching with him too!
on 26 February 2014
Grandaughter is a big fan of Horrid Henry. I watched it with her, and it was good. Of course, she absolutely loved it.
on 9 July 2017
My 6 year old loves reading Horrid Henry books. He likes to identify himself with his cheekiness. He was enthralled and in awe of Henry (and Peter) in this movie. I enjoyed it too.
on 8 April 2017
A good fun item that everyone can enjoy, children and grown ups alike. Would also make a very good gift. My children loved it.
on 7 May 2017
It's not what I expected as Henrys nicer than in the TV show, but my daughter likes it and I don't find it unbearable like some of the others.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 30 October 2013
My two granddaughters love `Horrid Henry`. They laughed and giggled as this mischievous character got up to mischief and cheek.Henry is a bit naughty and cheeky so as long as the kids know not to copy him then its a good film.
on 16 April 2017
mainly for kids but has nice ending Grandchild age 9 enjoyed it.
on 25 April 2017
Great family film for all ages with some great acting
on 30 September 2017
My grandsons favourite. Never tires of watching it.