on 2 May 2014
I've been wanting to buy a Belinda Carlise collection for some time now and all the ones listed seemed to have a key track missing. This has them all, plus a DVD to relive all those 80's hits visually. There's one or two tracks that i don't care for but there are some that I'd never heard before that I absolutely love. Normally I buy best of's, play them one and then put them away until my next bout of nostalgia but this has been blasting from my speakers/headphones since it arrived. Worthy addition to anyone's collection.
on 4 October 2016
This is an album from my teens and was bought after hearing a lot of her songs again on the radio. It's got all of her best hits and it's great for a girls night in, or simply when you want a good uplifting tunes as you'll find yourself singing away.

If you were a fan in the 80s then this is for you.
on 30 November 2017
This is all about whether you like Belinda. I do and I like this CD. Very much a lot.
on 31 May 2016
If you are the right age to have been around when this stuff came out you will love it, good choice of tracks and well recorded.
on 22 March 2018
Excellent ! My order came in perfect conditions... Thanks !
on 15 January 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 August 2015
Good quality CD of all her best hits. Well produced and mixed
on 12 November 2014
really great service really great price thank you well done.x
on 2 March 2016