on 11 June 2014
Belinda Carlisle has had a fair few Greatest Hits or budget compliations over the years but they have always missed out her IRS years (on the UK compilations) or her later years (Real onwards on U.S. compilations). Finally, we have a compilation that spans all her English studio albums with a couple of new tracks added on. The quality of the songs are great and serve to remind people what a force Carlisle was in the world of pop.

The collection of songs is slightly intriguing - the majority of the hits are present along with some minor hits (interestingly the 1991 remix of Vision Of You which hit #71 is on here rather than the original) and the minor hits of La Luna (#38) and Runaway Horses (#40) are favoured over higher charting hits such as Lay Down Your Arms (#27) and Love In The Key Of C (#20), though the former two are bigger fan favourites and regular staples of Belinda's live sets.

The main drawback/ sticking point with this compilation is that despite the songs, Belinda only had 7 UK Top 10 hits and one of them is notably missing - Always Breaking My Heart - which seems rather careless (even if it is widely known that Carlisle no longer likes the song), particularly as 19 tracks is a rather odd number for a compilation.

Despite that, this is probably the best compilation released for the casual fan - just go and download Always Breaking My Heart afterwards and manually stick it into the album!
on 2 May 2014
I've been wanting to buy a Belinda Carlise collection for some time now and all the ones listed seemed to have a key track missing. This has them all, plus a DVD to relive all those 80's hits visually. There's one or two tracks that i don't care for but there are some that I'd never heard before that I absolutely love. Normally I buy best of's, play them one and then put them away until my next bout of nostalgia but this has been blasting from my speakers/headphones since it arrived. Worthy addition to anyone's collection.
on 7 April 2014
80's legend Belinda Carlisle is back with a greatest hits collection of her most famous back catalogue, an amazing voice and great rich pop songs there is nothing to not like about the songs chosen here, Summer Rain, We Want The Same Thing, Into Deep and of course Heaven Is A Place On Earth the classic legendary song that made Belinda who she is and a step on from the Go Go's group. 2 new tracks a thrown in for good measure Sun being one of them. Sit back or get up and dance either way enjoy the songs here on this album it's easy listening and fun.
on 5 September 2014
Love it, great. saw her live recently (summer 2014) and the girl's still got it, great singer. Some songs just stay in your head. You cannot help wanting to sing along. Recommended, especially to Belinda fans.
on 28 March 2014
People don't forget so easily. I never thought BC would be on top again, and with only 2 songs new! I hope it's a come back for the thirties ones. YOUR kinda voice was so unique, your songs were amazing and AVEC LE TEMPS stole my heart when I thought it was imposible after having all your songs, rarities plus GOGO'S. So i highly recommend VOILA+ THE ANTHOLOGY and any álbum you forgot on the way, as REAL or A WOMAN AND A MAN. BC I hope u don't disappear in your sixties as u once said. 4ever amen
on 19 June 2014
Firstly I am a fan of Belinda and have all her CDs, I bought this purley for the DVD of the videos to her songs. I have an old VHS "Runaway Videos" that is some 15-20 years old and it plays back in better quality than the videos on this DVD, I was expecting clean and crisp video, it looks more like they down loaded them from YouTube and not very vell at that.
Buy if you have never bought a BC CD before, her music is fantastic, if like me you are already a fan and are buying for the DVD then think twice.
on 16 June 2014
every so often the wife will hear a song on the radio and give me a name of the artist that she remembers from her youth this one came up a few weeks ago, although she only could remember a few of the songs she was overjoyed that it came with a dvd aswell it brought back memories for her and the collection is a good title I think I remembered more than her great buy
on 6 April 2015
fantastic collection, all the songs and videos, great voice hope we get some new music soon.
on 28 March 2014
This is classic Belinda, and has every song I remember from my teenage years. Brought back some good memories and still absolutely fab.
on 12 November 2014
really great service really great price thank you well done.x