on 18 December 2014
Brilliant but there could be more fonts to use on the text because there are only 3, there could also be more coloured page choices like red, black and more! But otherwise I like it and would defiantly recommend it to all ages (easy to use)
on 19 April 2014
To be honest I downloaded this because the ad looked like you could pay battle ships and it was free. It wasn't free, I got cheeses £1.78 and you can't play any games on it so miss leading on both accounts.

Moreover is an overthought app that doesn't quite work. The drawing tools are too clunky and colours too cartoonish to do anything arty well and you gave to draw a text box before you can write anything. I can't see how that's better than other notepad apps I've seen really.

Maybe a good app for a child who likes scribbling in primary colours, not worth it for anyone else.
on 16 May 2014
Uses a "palm rest", rather than the s-pen settings, so you leave marks where your hand rests against the screen. Probably quite useful when you get used to it, but the note software which cane with this machine is better.
on 16 April 2014
This app is as easy to use as paper and pen with the added bonus of not losing anything u have written down. Does exactly what it says. Perfect for scribbles and note making.
on 23 January 2015
Doesn't work for me. When I try to write notes it just goes on the pad TO THICK whatever setting I choose and I can't get the words to be continuous.It could be the stylus I am using I don't know, I would be glad of any suggestions.
on 14 May 2014
Very enjoyable, particularly sketching and making notes. Easy to use. Recommend it.
As have only just bought it, hope to be able to sketch outside. Have already already done a portrait, still life and landscape very basic.
on 4 July 2014
I installed this on my wife's tablet to give her something that she can use to remind her of the various things that need doing. I personally like it very much. It is well produced and very easy to use. A very useful app.
on 30 April 2014
I had 400 coins so downloaded this app but it just keeps telling me it has stopped so not terribly impressed!
on 28 June 2014
I think that this app is AMAZING!!! I have only had it for a short while and it is great. I love the way you can put passwords on your notebooks so that you can write thing without people poking their noses in your business
on 30 June 2014
Excellent app, love that you can pick a variety of papers for different tasks. Highlighters are a fab extra , great that notes can be emailed to anyone and as it was free it makes it all the better. Would highly recommend.