on 14 March 2014
This is exactly what I was after, a simple to understand key to unlocking the mess that was my mind and putting it to more productive, orderly use! For the price I'd say it was unbelievable. I'd recommend this to anyone in a relationship.
on 20 April 2014
Extremely helpful quiz. Very safe and easy to complete. Not in the least bit threatening but very thought provoking . I'm very glad I did it - it has helped me to decide on the next steps.
on 21 April 2014
Really enjoyable read - well balanced and thought provoking. A must for anyone that is unhappy in their relationship. Read this before you make a decision as to what your next move is.
on 8 October 2014
Only disadvantage is that I can't be printed
on 23 February 2014
1 - Buy this book for every person you know who is in their first 'serious' relationship - it could save them a great deal of heartache if they were to know and understand the content
2 - Brings a lifetime of learning and experience into one title
3 - Will give you the courage to make the right decision for you
4 - Will allow you to understand the answer to the questions that begin with ' why......?.'
5 - Straightforward, concise and paced to suit the individual needs of each reader