Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.79

on 24 February 2014
I love it! Its so full of useful yet easy to read and absorb information - I feel relaxed just reading it. This is the best how-to book about relaxation I have ever read. As a previously stressed Acupuncturist/Property manager, this is one I can highly recommend to my patients and friends as it does the job nicely :) what a find!
on 21 February 2014
Enjoyed reading this book a lot, intuitive and to the point. Definitely a source of inspiration when dealing with everyday stress and the simple need to feel relaxed.......
on 29 May 2014
So far this book has been full of useful tips and ideas about how to help you achieve relaxation. There are visualisation techniques as well as breathing. I have touched on some of these ideas for myself before, but for the complete beginner this is a very good starting point.
on 15 August 2014