Delivery Man [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 6 December 2015
This is one of the best films I have ever seen and that is why, even though I seldom write product reviews, I had to write one about this film. It is a lovely story, has some brilliant comedy and the acting is superb. Loved every minute of it.
on 6 May 2015
For something that might be a very real possibility..This film had me in tears! Extremely well made..sensitive. .funny..gutsy and told an uplifting story..great watch on a particularly cold, wet and windy day in may!
on 9 January 2017
Good film, great story, well acted, well written.... but its not really what id call a comedy. Still well worth watching.
on 10 December 2015
Much better than expected! Not so much a comedy as a drama.
on 30 September 2017
my name is roy and i approve of this
on 23 February 2017
Great film. Everyone should see it with Vince Vaughn at his best. great script, great cast and great kids.
on 20 March 2017
Really didn't get into this. The story line is disjointed and low on laughs.
on 21 July 2016
brilliant, so possible yet so unlikely!
on 13 January 2016
I expected this to be a load of rubbish but it was a really good movie and quite uplifting.
on 1 September 2015
I really, really loved this movie. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I'm glad I came across this film.