on 25 July 2015
One of the funnest games I've played in a very long time,
It's a Date/Idol simulator with all of the fun, video -gaming reference usually seen in Hyperdimension Neptunia games.

You have 4 characters to choose from each representing a different nation
and each with different personalities, you have been hired as a producer to launch these girls careers and turn them into superstars.
it took me around 8 hours per character's stories but I tend to try and find all the hidden nuggets in games, so it can tend to be shorter.

It's not Canon with the other games in the series so any one can pick up and play.
on 26 November 2014
Disappointing is the accurate description of this games content. The "Hyper Dimension Neptunia" series itself is one of my favourites. As well as this Japanese "Idol" games are a passion of mine.

So when you are presented with a potential 4-5 costumes per character, 5 songs TOTAL and a mediocre, whilst admittedly cute, storyline with small romantic visual novel esc sections that run short by 50% of the games playtime, I would say disappointing is truly the word. I would say this game is worth £5 maximum, so if it ever reaches that price definitely buy. But my £30 felt truly wasted.
on 30 April 2016
Bought for my husband. He loved it. Thank you. Arrived quickly.
on 30 July 2014