Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.59

on 6 March 2014
Love this track from his patience album...sounds fantastic live. Cant wait for symphonica. Whatever you think of George there is no doubt he has a fantastic voice and he is just "AMAZING" live...
on 21 April 2014
George Michael never fails to impress!
No matter what indiscretions, no matter what stupidity he expresses in his private world.
George, you certainly are an amazing singer.
You are one stupid human being.
on 12 March 2014
This tune is a classic and deserves 4 stars due to the vocal clarity and orchestration behind it. George Michael is a great musician and this song reminds us all of the need to have fun slowly. Would absolutely recommend Patience for first timers as well as oldies to remember.
on 18 April 2014
Where do I start, this album is superb. Very easy listening and brought back the fabulous memories of his incredible tour. Love him or hate him I guarantee you will not be disappointed with this album. Well done George another smash. Cannot wait for you next album.
on 8 March 2014
I was a little disappointed with this track not quiet what I expected from George it didn't do anything for me at all.
on 8 March 2014
I used to really think George was great but this is same old stuff he brings out over and over and over.
on 6 March 2014
I like this song and may buy the album. Good to have him back. Good song for easy listening great.
on 16 April 2014
Great . very emotional, to the point and straight to your heart. Can not fault this album. GM is a great singer, musician and composer.
I do not think i need to say much more. Buy it, listen to it, and enjoy :D
on 10 March 2014
George Michael can do no wrong, this is just a fab song, easy on the ears, and just lets you drift away, i have already pre ordered his new symphonica album, you just know you will get quality from a brilliant voice. i cant wait.
on 8 March 2014
Good to hear George back again I really enjoyed I hope to hear more from him again. Good luck hope to hear more