Customer reviews

on 7 May 2014
I am loving this series now and it just keeps getting better and better. This book sees Kihanna heading to Hawaii on a cruise ship with her family but her stalker is along for the ride and makes there self known by text messaging Kihanna. The stalker reveals secrets about Kihanna's family which cause chaos and the stalker also give Kihanna an ultimatum which Kihanna has to do or else the people closes to her will be harmed.

I really want to know who the stalker is! It's driving me batty not knowing but it is keeping me hooked and i'm always looking forward to the next book. Gabe and Ty are find so annoying but i really like Brian, the pool guy who is down to earth and so caring and kind where as i find the other two to be so spoiled. Kihanna confuses me so much as she flits from one boyfriend to the next but i find her rather funny.

Overall it's a fabulous book and i love that this series is getting better and better, the more it progresses. I just want to know who the stalker is!!
on 10 March 2014
This series has been dragged out more than the storyline can handle.

This whole book nothing changed in the plot, nothing more was revealed, basically nothing happened in the main plot line.

I enjoyed the last two books but even at the end of the last book I just wanted the stalker revealed as the sub-plot lines of boy/family issues were wearing thin.

So when I saw the third booked had be released I was hoping for a reveal but no I read the whole book with lackluster and at the same time slightly more than unrealistic storylines - I won't say what they are as it'll spoil it for anyone who would like to read this book.

Overall if your looking for a highshcool storyline then it'll be a good read but if you're looking for a continuation of the last books with clever twists then you may not like this book as much.
on 22 February 2014
I loved this book, I loved the first two books in this series and was so excited for the this one and I was not disappointed! Mercy Amare writes in a way that draws you completely into the story, I started reading this and I didn't put it down until I'd finished it, despite it being 1am. I would recommend this and the whole Kihanna Saga and any Mercy Amare book to any of my friends or family because I'm totally obsessed!
on 5 December 2014
I have been reading these books in two days, they are so good I just could never put them down! Doubting reading this book? The answer should be just read it!
on 26 March 2015
Just when I though I knew who it was, then something happens and throws my theory out the window.

Loving this series, next book here I come
on 8 February 2015
Amazing series! Make sure to start from the beginning! :)
on 11 July 2014