Customer reviews

6 x Bouncy Eggs Rubber Balls - Fake Eggs
Package Quantity: 6|Style: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£4.29+ Free shipping

on 21 April 2017
Great quality - fitted spoons perfectly for Easter egg 'n' spoon race. Children loved them, they bounce off in different directions because of their shape so good fun for games as unexpected movement you have to chase a bit more, Ditto if trying to juggle them. Good, simple fun toy for all ages! Many thanks - will use this seller again.
on 6 May 2017
My three year old granddaughter loved tricking her father with these "hard boiled" eggs on April fools day. We then bounced them much to the delight of the dog who did not know which way they would go. We did have to watch that big dog did not choke on them if he actually grabbed one. Very realistic brown egg colour and surface. I had also hoped to decorate them but the surface would not take paint, too smooth.
on 2 December 2016
Excellent. My wife does 'two ball' and 'three ball' with them, dropping one , an egg, and everybody gasps thinking they are real.
on 25 October 2017
Not what I expected at all. Yes they are good quality rubber eggs and arrived promptly. However, there are faces drawn on each egg. This was not mentioned in the description of the item.
on 25 October 2017
Product is great - just what I needed for my hens - I didn't realise each egg has a funny face which are quite fun - don't think it will deter the birds!
on 2 August 2016
Still waiting to be used.All look like eggs just the thing,without the mess,for an egg and spoon race,sometime soon.
on 8 May 2017
Absolute rubbish expecting them to be bouncy by they are plastic which as soon as you press them they indent
on 1 July 2014
I got these for my rats and one of them is obsessed with these eggs. None of the others get a look in when I give them one. He sleeps with the egg,and plays with it all day, and wrestles my other rats to the ground if they try to get it from him.
These egg balls have been fun to have and my rat is even happier now! I recommend them.
on 13 July 2017
They are the colour and size of real eggs, but made of solid rubber. Brilliant for egg and spoon races. Very pleased with my purchase.
on 9 May 2017
Really bad shipping times and even worse quality. They are most definitely not rubber, or bouncy and honestly not even a proper egg shape. I would send them back but they're not even worth the effort, putting them straight in the bin.

See one answered question