on 4 June 2017
A very practical app I have,nt used it on the course yet but it looks good
on 5 May 2014
This is as useful as you care to make it. Without leaving the house, you can plot your way around the course, embellish your own course guide with unlimited detail. Very simple to use and fun too. Did you know I live almost exactly half a million yards from my parents? On the course you can pick a spot, finding not only how far away that spot is, but how far it will then be to the pin. You can mark your spot and find how far you hit each shot. All the most useful features of devices built for the purpose and more besides. Well designed. Simple idea but very useful
on 10 June 2014
The display is sharp, but my location is 50 yards out, and it is not clear, to me, how I can correct this. The view of the local 9-hole course was good. I don't think carrying the Kindle round the course would be convenient, and the image on a phone would be small.
on 11 July 2016
This rangefinder is quite accurate and worked well on the NorthWales course that I played today. Considering that this is a free app it is much better than I expected and easily as good as some of the rangefinders that you pay £150+ for.
on 20 November 2016
This is the best app I have bought. Yes I had to pay an extra £2.51 for all the golf courses in the UK but well worth it.Many of my golfing colleagues are now enjoying this wonderful, very clear app.
on 18 December 2014
Very impressed by how simple it is to operate.It should help to get my handicap down now I no longer have to guess at how far I need to hit the ball.
on 27 December 2014
Doesn't work too well on fire phone. When I go to settings there's no way to get back. fire phone has no back button.Looks promising though.
on 7 June 2015
Just draw your finger from A to B to C,gives exact distance and helps with a confident prediction.
on 16 January 2015
Would not work. It ran an error message saying GPS was not turned on and would not continue.
on 8 March 2015
Misrepresented. It is a free trial and not a very good one.