Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Kesha Learn more Fitbit Learn more

Customer reviews

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:£2.49

on 16 October 2014
I bought this film last month and have already watched it a handful of times. It is by far the only film that has me gripping the edge of my seat and holding my breath from start to finish (even though I already know the outcome!).
I've enjoyed Halle Berrys work for a long time, but for me this is her best film to date, and her and Abigail Breslin work extremely well together. There is not one single moment where I'm bored or wishing for it to end.
This film is clever in the fact that with these kind of films, you usually only see the victims/kidnappers side.This shows the relationship between the operator, victim and kidnapper, and all of those that help in between. It's personal, and you can't stop yourself from almost building a relationship with the characters.
Buy it, watch it, love it! You definitely won't regret it!
on 31 July 2016
The suspense is the killer on this one. Really involving, couldn't stop watching. Great storyline and satisfying ending. Recommend.
on 20 August 2014
This film is ridiculous, based on the reviews I watched this film and sometimes its so bad its good, but for the most part its just bad. My advice to anyone who watches it would be to turn it off roughly three minutes before the end, because the ending is so rubbish. Michael Eklund who plays the murderer overacts to the extreme, you can just imagine the director saying 'I want even more psycopathic, more more more, I want mental, mad, deranged. Michael I want you to turn it up to 11, you here me?' At turn it up to 11 he does. Its not a good film but its watchable.
on 26 January 2015
I underestimated this film. It was really great and not what I thought it would be. Very good, gripping with a great twist.
on 13 February 2015
I personally think the best film Halle Berry has appeared in. A film to keep you on the edge of your seat. Brilliant.
on 22 September 2016
Halle Berry at her best , great story line and keeps you easily on the edge of your seat to the end . Great watch.
on 14 December 2014
Awesome thriller, not too gory or unpleasant just a good 'on-the-edge-of-your-seat' films, with a satisfying end.
on 20 January 2016
Was on the edge of my seat the whole time. It has been a long time since a thriller had me this gripped.
on 15 December 2015
I want to give this five stars, but don't believe I can due to the last five minutes; the more believable ending would them going to watch that movie they briefly talked about.
It was a brilliant movie; the two main actors were totally beliveable. The idiot that penned the ending deserves leaving where the bad dude was - only overnight, that should bring them to their senses.
Good thriller but too grisly for me. Horrific scenes of murder.

Not for me :( horrible