Customer reviews

Size: Pack of 1|Change
Price:£4.98+ Free shipping

on 22 November 2016
Yes I'm a bloke and yes I moisturise. Like many people I occasionally suffer with dry itchy skin and being a bloke I just hate the thought of covering myself in greasy creams, this was the answer I was looking for. When used properly in the shower this leaves no residue and is absorbed quickly by my skin and I feel much better after having a shower.
on 9 August 2017
Good value for money.

Especially if going on holiday
on 21 April 2017
great
on 6 May 2017
So convenient that I can use this in the shower. Leaves my skin lovely and smooth, without the residue that I find dry moisturises can leave.
on 30 August 2017
Use it on holiday
on 2 September 2014
Like a holiday in a bottle,not to strong or over powering!!
This isn't a 2 in 1 product and you do need to use shower gel first. It is a nice moisturiser, lovely fragrance, but I don't have a better result after I've used it than I would from a moisturising shower gel. At least then I only need to buy one product. If you suffer with dry skin I don't think you'll notice too much difference. Leaves skin smooth once dry but is greasy until it does and you wouldn't want to get dressed right away. For me; this is just an OK product that now sits on my bedroom cabinet and is used as a general body moisturiser/hand lotion. Having said that it's a decent price, a good make and better than a lot of moisturiser in the same price range.
on 14 April 2016
Wow this product is amazing. I suffer from dry itchy skin at certain times of the year and due to being a mum and being tired I rarely feel like putting cold cream on my skin and standing around waiting for it to dry. This has instantly made my skin softer. Lovely smell and so easy and convenient
on 5 July 2014
Was a little apprehensive about trying this, but it smells really nice. Initially I didn't feel it had moisturised me very well when I got out the shower and dried off. But.... Later on I could feel my skin did feel really silky and smooth. So I think I will be buying the other fragrances too.
on 29 May 2014
it's nice , but I didn't feel it moisturised my skin enough , would still use body moisturiser .
So can't c the point , as u have to use shower gel as well as this .