on 26 January 2017
I have used this case now for over two years.

I cannot tell you the amount of times this has saved my phone, I have dropped it hundreds of times, on its face, on its side, on its back and in every other way imaginable and my phone has received at most a couply of barely noticable dents.

The front of the case protrudes by a few mm, it doesn't seem like much but its performance has me convinced of its effectiveness.

Time to find a version of the SUPCASE for my OnePlus 3T... ;)
on 16 November 2017
I don't leave reviews, I normally just read them.. but in this (SUP) case I felt compelled.

This phone cover really is a thing of excellence. I'm a stonemason / landscaper out on site most of the time, and this Supcase has saved my phone on four occasions to-date, from a 6 foot+ drop straight on to hard concrete / stones. Its got to the point where although I'm careful as to where I leave the phone, if it does take a spill, there's no need to worry. Its just that well put together.

The HTC M8 is a very nicely designed phone, so I was concerned that this, or indeed, any cover would take away from its aesthetics and give it that clunky look. Oddly enough, this one seems to do the opposite - its looks and 'feel' add to beauty of the M8. Along with this, it fits like a custom made suit. After 4 months, not a spec of fine dust has found its way behind the cover.

In a nut/sup shell, I have to say this case is the business. Kudos to the manufacturers. Ye have made a fantastic product.
on 28 February 2017
It protected my phone very well and looks super nice. Not too thick, not too thin. Love the transparent back where I put a signed Theatre Ticket to remember the evening and show off a bit :)
on 16 April 2015
Protection: This case is probably the best case I've ordered...I think that speaks for itself.
Colours:sorry but the colours are not as advertised a bit disappointing but I bought it for protection.
Design: overall great design fits well in the hand the case is a bit tight on the screen though.
on 7 January 2017
Fits perfect, very solid, but not as rubbery as I would have liked. I Googled HTC One M8 cases and found a great USA article, which rated this highly
on 16 May 2017
perfect fit and protects the phone.
on 20 July 2017
Swift delivery , much quicker than expected case looks awesome, really suits the phone. Feels nice and robust , also feels very sturdy and like it will take a lot of abuse !!
Would highly recommend !!
on 5 July 2017
Good case but power button doesn't work, makes powering off a bit difficult, volume buttons work great
on 29 April 2017
Love it just what I wanted tuff and well made
on 12 October 2017