on 17 July 2014
Not a bad story, but poorly written.
on 23 March 2015
I thought this book was an exciting and addictive story. I told myself to read a chapter a night, but I ended up reading 2 or 3!!! Only reason I'm giving this 4 stars is because the second time I read it, it didn't have that same "goodness" to it.
on 21 May 2014
I'm really interested into this book because i find it really interesting. What i like about is that i find out how Minecraft was created and why people talk about Herobrine and Steve.
on 24 May 2014
I'VE TOLD ALL MY FRIENDS THE LEGEND OF HERO BRINE THEY SEEM VERY INTERESTED WE BET HERO BRINE HAS RETURNED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¹²³¤^¥»ø¶ JOSEPH_¶
on 20 February 2015
A very Good book with lots of good information in it. It also has a very good story in it. I recommend this book to everyone who likes minecraft.
on 3 May 2014
This book was for my nine year old son, an avid Minecraft player. He says "it was very good ..". It didn't take him long to read it.
on 27 April 2014
Great story can't wait til more things might happen in the world of minecraft. I wounded what Herobrine will do next.
on 13 June 2014
My sons aged 9 and 6 are mine craft mad. It's one of the few booksI can get him to read straight off, no arguments!!