on 15 August 2017
An excellent, excellent series! I have been meaning to watch this for some years and prioritised other series. However, this series demonstrates what is possible in a 30 minute format. Great characters and character development (astonishing really given the time!), a great "hero" who I'm still not convinced I like very much! Excellent problems to be solved and just great all round acting and writing, even though one character who has added a great fun element to the series is getting a little "strange" by this season!

Anyway way a great series that seemed to whizz by in terms of watching but really does grab your attention. Unfortunately they stopped at season 7 I guess they ran out of story lines, very sad! Looking forward to season 6 and 7!
on 3 June 2015
But seriously annoyed, well not seriously, kind of annoyed, well, just a bit disappointed and I'm sure I'll get over that level of "meh!" to "meh?" to "meh..."

Anyway, just on episode 6 on prime instant and its now no longer available as of 2nd June

meh!

Amazon, maybe put a days left countdown on items that are to be removed. Really wouldnt be difficult. Now I must try having a conversation, or reading a book...
on 22 May 2014
The humour may be subtle but Nurse Jackie never fails to amuse and entertain. My only complaint is that the episodes are just not long enough, I'd be happy to see it as an hour long show, the season was over far too soon. The ever brilliant Edie Falco imbues Jackie with such likeability despite all her faults, and Zoe & Thor continue to delight. I can't wait to see Season 6!
on 3 April 2014
The whole series of Nurse Jackie is just wonderful, professional and quality entertainment. Series 5 is no different. Different, entertaining, quality, excellent story lines and acting. Great all round
on 24 October 2016
I watched this in two sittings because it's that good! The characters are so likeable and I find myself rooting for Jackie. The season finale is "Oh my, oh my!".
on 27 April 2014
Fantastic series! I do not subscribe to Sky so have missed this series since it moved to Sky from BBC2 years ago. It just gets better with age. A true ensemble piece with each character bringing in a new perspective in their field of healthcare and it's impact on the families of those who work in it. Edie Falco is sublime...Bravo!
on 27 April 2014
You'll want to laugh and cry. This series has many subtle plot twist but remains hystical and amusing. There really is no way to truly explain this but it you've not watch any series go back to series 1 as that is where the plot is set up and you'll be hooked. Jackie rules!
on 10 November 2016
Excellent..glad I've kept up my collection, great characters, funny, heart-rending..great series..recommend them all
on 4 June 2014
worth the money another brilliant series, cant wait for season 6 I have enjoyed watching all the nurse Jackie seasons, and hope they keep up the quality and humour
on 10 March 2016
Continuing the saga of Jackie- still holds your attention and has that "just one more episode" - be prepared for late nights!