TOP 50 REVIEWERon 23 December 2014
DISCLOSURE:
I was kindly supplied this item free of charge, to test and evaluate. In exchange, I agreed to provide an honest review detailing my thoughts. This is said review.
✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚

In the box, you get either one or two 30-pin MFI (made for iPad) cables. Both measure in at 2m, and let's be honest, the standard Apple cables have always been too short!

The quality of the material is fine and leaves me with no real concerns about its long-term survivability. I would say that the wiring's outer casing is actually slightly thicker, and therefore better quality and more durable than the official Apple cables.
The MFI bit in the name, means that the end connector has been certified by Apple, so you know it's not some cheap, tacky ripoff from lands afar.

I have been using this cable for a little while now, and have encountered no issues, literally. With other cables in the past, I've been greeted by error messages, either continuously or intermittently. This cable has given me no error messages. It charges in the same amount of time as all of my other cables, and it just works.

If you're old school and still rocking an ancient iPad like myself, I'd highly recommend this cable. Not only is it cheaper than the official Apple version, but also better quality in my opinion.

OVERVIEW
✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚
Would I recommend this product to a friend? Yes, without hesitation.

PROS:
✓ 2m in length
✓ Build quality
✓ Fit and finish
✓ No error messages
✓ Charges just like the Apple cables
✓ Very fair price (cheaper than Apple)

CONS:
✗ None
on 30 July 2014
Had previously bought iphone+ipad cables which just didn't work, tried two different makes. Third purchase was the soaily cable. more expensive than some but I think you have to pay that not to get rubbish. Worked first time every time.Thicker and more robust than standard cables, have bought one for my iphone (for the car) and one for my ipad (6' length so I can use the ipad while charging) For some strange reason the ipad cable comes in a pack of two?
on 2 February 2015
these are wonderful -- long enough, for starters! so pleased that i finally found A Thing that is so useful without it being painfully expensive. although, sadly, i may not need these cords much longer due to melt-downs of all my digital devices, forcing me to upgrade everything within a one week period of time. now THAT was painful! astonishingly so.
on 6 September 2014
Bargain, works great, dunno about the sync capabilities but I only use it as a charger and it works great!
on 15 January 2015
Brilliant! Definitely worth the money I paid. The cable is thick so it most likely won't break for a long time (if not ever). Best iPod charger I have owned, definitely better than the one that came with my iPod.
on 13 November 2014
Great value, and fab to get a decent length of cable...but after using these for a few days one of the cables decided to only work intermittently. This is frustrating as it starts to charge but then fails, and you only find out when you check your phone (which I don't tend to until I want to unplug it). The other cable works perfectly well so hopefully issues are a rarity rather than the norm.
on 13 March 2015
Bought 2 of these and one has stopped working after only a few weeks
Update:- Now the second one has stopped working
on 30 April 2015
Looks sturdy but lasted 6 weeks then stopped working, no obvious damage to cord. Couldnt get refund.
on 17 October 2014
So far really pleased, they seem stronger than others I have bought and the length is excellent.
on 31 March 2015
These are still going strong , and I've had them about a month as I'm writing this, they are quite sturdy, as cheap ones I've bought before on Amazon have stopped working quite quickly.