on 14 May 2017
Excellent rhinestones, beautiful colour. Delivery took a long time - I made individual orders so they would fit through my letterbox but they were all put together and needed signing for so it took almost a fortnight.
on 14 March 2017
Wonderful Thank you
on 17 December 2014
I have purchased flatback crystals a couple of times now with the glue to go with. Just brilliant! I blinged up fitflop sandals in the summer and now 2 pairs fitflop boots. Transformed!

Can not praise these products highly enough!
on 12 January 2015
Really perfect size and really qiuck delivery really haapy desl with u guys
on 2 December 2014
Excellent will buy from again.
on 6 July 2015
Lovely
on 14 April 2017
Great
on 20 March 2015
Brilliant value. Bought 3 packs to be sure but enough in one pack for one pair of child's converse. Delighted with blinded out result
review image
on 8 March 2017
I had a quite serious order,not just this color and I was very pleased with products quality and also the prompt delivery!Great seller and products!
on 21 March 2015
I got the Crystal 4mm. And they are awesome! They arrived very very quickly! And they are just perfect. I've ordered more... I've attached a photo of using them on my headphones.
review image