on 16 March 2014
Another fantastic album from Paloma. Never fails to impress with her lyrics. Definitely worth purchasing. Whether you are a Paloma fan or not, this is a must buy!
on 17 April 2014
I am not sure how she will make her next album when this is so good. There is not a single bad track on it. Its fabulous and both my wife and daughter love it too.
on 1 February 2015
Came quickly! Great CD! There was no shrink wrap over the case so was mild scratching which was annoying as I bought it as a gift.. but Over all was a good buy :)
on 9 June 2014
Love watching Paloma Faith on shows and in interviews, and very fond of some of her songs.... but I found the CD too samey..... got a bit bored by the end.....
on 28 July 2014
Another great album by an truly amazing singer. There are a few favourite tracks on this CD I really like. I recommend this album - it's well worth a listen.
on 13 June 2014
I was so surprised that Paloma Faiths cd was so amazing. I brought it because I liked her last two songs and after listening to it I loved every song on it.
on 27 March 2015
I like this album and play it a lot but for me it doesn't have the wonderful numbers of her previous two CD's. Paloma is unique and I really love her voice.
on 9 October 2014
I love this album and listen to it everywhere. I love using it to run to and exercise at the gym. I find I just move to the great songs and cant keep still
on 12 November 2015
This is my favourite paloma album. I love this there's elements where she shows something different from her usual sound and I love her voice it's great
on 7 May 2014
I don't think this album is quite as good as her previous ones, but it is growing on me. I love Paloma so and can't really be negative about her music.