on 19 April 2017
Brilliant album
on 8 June 2014
Another brilliant track from Paloma Faith. It's no wonder it is getting loads of airplay. A wonderful track that is a perfect addition to her arsenal.
on 26 June 2014
I thoroughly enjoy listening to this track. I like the way Paloma sounds, how she drags on lyrics which just seems to work.
Her album is alright didn't like some of the tracks but that's normal.
on 13 July 2014
Hmm... Very Amy Winehouse..ish in parts which I love... and although I've viewed this artist for some time, I'm still not sure if she 'my cup of tea'. Will need to review her back catalog...
on 17 June 2014
This song just pulls you in with the pain that love can produce when it is all consuming and real.
on 30 June 2014
Love this song and a surprise free voucher off amazon was the best bonus :)
on 23 May 2014
What a voice. This is the first bit of Paloma music I've bought. I thought about buying the CD but I'll wait. I ran through it on iTunes but not sure I like all the songs yet?? I know sometimes you need to listen a few times over, so will try again. This song though is wonderful, her voice is something else.
on 25 May 2014
You may think I'm strange but that many people have passed lately I've been thinking of my own passing, not that this song is sad or anything but the words struck me ONLY LOVE CAN HURT LIKE THIS, definitely going one of my songs, I love it
on 18 May 2014
I adore Paloma and her music. I think she has great talent and is a very charismatic lady.Her performances add pzazz to the songs she sings.I think she would be the perfect choice to replace Kylie on the Voice.
on 6 July 2014
This is track is just superb. love it!