on 13 March 2017
super duper and last longer than the original battery
on 25 April 2014
I purchased this for my father’s camera the Sony Cybershot DSC-HX50 I didn’t know if it would fit too well as I’ve read that other batteries similar to this didn’t. I was glad I took the chance as my father is very happy with it, he says it’s a perfect fit and it seems to be working well too. I think I paid £10.99 including postage which for me made this a great buy.
on 24 August 2015
Good quality ready charged battery. Excellent as a replacement or spare for my Sony camera. I have yet to find out whether its capacity is up to the advert, but on the basis of one charge/discharge cycle its seems to hold up as well as the original Sony.
on 26 October 2015
Its hard to review a battery! They dont reach optimum efficiency until they have been through several charge/discharge cycles, and so many factors e.g temperature and camera settings can have a drastic effect on how long a battery will last in the camera on a full charge.
All I can say is on inspection this battery is apparantly built to a standard similar to that of the original sony batteries.
On a full charge it seems to last about the same length of time, and it costs about a quarter of the the price of the sony item!
I dont really see how you can possibly go wrong with one of these!
on 13 August 2015
Every bit as good as the Sony original as far as I can tell, bought 2, 10 cycles in and last and performs identically to the original.
on 3 October 2014
Seems to do the job fine and appears as good as the original sony battery
on 23 November 2016
Well this little beauty out-performs the Sony battery that it alternates with. There's not much in it, but it is the better of the two batteries. It fires up the camera in a split second and it holds its charge for a considerable period of non-use.

Excellent product.
on 3 May 2016
Doing the job it supposed to, fits perfectly in my Sony HX 400V.
on 25 August 2015
Bargain price for top quality product. Works like the original.
on 25 January 2016
Works well with my Sony cameras. A little bit more capacity than original Sony. No problems so far; charges well. Maybe grab another one soon as a spare.