Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

on 27 April 2014
The table arrived very promptly! It would have been just what I was looking for, but, it was damaged! On contacting the seller, their first response was glue it, their second response was cover it with tape, the third response was keep the table for something other than what it was meant to be used for!!! Each time the seller offered a little more discount off the damaged table! After reminding the seller of my legal rights I got a full refund, which is what I asked for in the first place!!
I would not recommend this seller!
on 17 August 2014
Quick delivery excellent table.perfect for working in small space to pull out when needed. Nice and sturdy
on 31 July 2014
Great for my daughter (11) who is just getting into nails.
on 12 May 2014
Great table for nail technician, fairly sturdy and just big enough.

A little on the heavy side for being portable and the legs can sometimes be a bit stiff - but overall a good table.
on 14 October 2014
Fabulous Table to work on. Folds away neatly in the bag provided & wrist wrest is comfy. I would recommend this Item. I am using it at home so its very convenient :)
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 September 2014
Bit flimsy but good enough to serve its purpose. At this price I can't complain. Took a bit longer to get delivered than promised too.
on 12 August 2015
This is a good product if you are not a mobile technician but I had to give up using it as it is very heavy.
on 17 April 2015
Perfect for my little beauty room at home to start my own business
on 1 April 2015
Excellent value for money!
on 14 December 2014