Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:£2.49

on 22 October 2013
I will probably get a ton of troll comments and bad ratings, but i actually enjoyed this. It is a chilled out comedy about 2 computer illiterate guys trying to adapt to the fast growing future. It was really good. Quite a few funny scenes, but it is more of an eyeopener too. One scene mentioning about kids going to college for 4 years and been unable to get jobs afterwards. It really does make you reflect on the world around you too.

I enjoyed this, even if nobody else did.

I personally recommend this film. 5/5.
33 comments| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 August 2015
I have always wanted to see this movie! Soo glad I did. It's Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson on the same screen, who wouldn't want to see this?! They both seem to have the same wit and charming qualities, which makes them equally loveable and enjoyable to watch on-screen. Quite a mix of characters and various moments in this movie, something to watch in every scene, a character to love and laugh with at times too.
Vince Vaughn is a pretty clever and extremely talented guy. This is written by him! I love everything he's done so far. He's quickly becoming my favourite celebrity! Really enjoyed watching him with Owen Wilson, I imagine they bounced off each other during filming this.
I love that each character has their own little storyline going on, and you see them flourish and develop in ways you wouldn't expect throughout.
This is definitely worth the watch if you like to laugh, or even if you are just into computers.
Massive 10 stars for this one. :)
on 28 July 2015
Well that was fun! We sat down to watch a light hearted and funny film and this is it! All these people 1 starring it going all out to critique it...well thats stupid...with Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson as a pair you know straight up the kind of film your gonna get and yes yes the ending could easily of been predicted....but pretty sure most of these type are.
Get off your high horses, grab a bowl of popcorn and have a laugh...
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 January 2016
I fully expected to dislike this movie, but I actually quite enjoyed it.

Billy and Nick are Noogler's - newbie/wannabe interns being interviewed to work for Google. Alongside a bunch of intelligent technology minded college students. Sadly for these two previous salesman, they're pretty useless with technology and may have bitten off more than they can chew. However, that's good for us because their attempts to win the dream job are pretty hilarious.

This movie is definitely a slow burner. The first quarter is long winded and dialogue heavy, but as it progresses and the interview process begins it really takes off and I started to get into it a lot more. I thought Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson were actually the perfect pair for this role and some of the supporting roles were witty contributors, which kept me interested.

This is effectively a massive advert for Google, let's face it, but it's fun and an easy watch with a teensy bit of romance. I definitely recommend it for a lazy Sunday afternoon!
on 1 January 2014
Wedding Crashers now crashing Google! Awesome! I really have big loughs and
great team working lessons watching this movie!

Memorable quotes:

- Nick Campbell: "People have a deep distrust of machines. Have you seen Terminator? Or 2? Or 3? Or 4?"

Nick: You got us a job at Google?
Billy: Well, not a job job. It’s an interview for an internship that could lead to a job. Nick, this might be the last chance that we’ve got.

Mr. Chetty: We have rules. The red paddle indicates no, the green paddle indicates yes.
Mr. Chetty: Having a beer with your boss.
[all interns raise their red paddles, except Billy and Nick]
Billy: You want to grab a cold one with me, you let me know.
Mr. Chetty: I will not be grabbing a cold one with you.
Billy: You get high?
[moves on to next rule]
Mr. Chetty: Dating a fellow intern.
[all other interns raise their red paddle, Billy raises his green paddle]
Billy: Yes.
Mr. Chetty: No.
Mr. Chetty: This is Google, not Match.com
Billy: So we’ll say “no” to love?
Mr. Chetty: We’ll say “no” to love.
Any questions?
Billy: Is a one-night-stand considered dating?

The ending has a great lesson on the weird concept of "googliness", that I understood
is something beyond normal intelligence to grasp. A great way to spend some hours and have fun.
on 9 January 2016
We thoroughly enjoyed this fun, light-hearted, family film. Highly recommended for when you just want to put your feet up, drink your tea and eat your chocolate while enjoying some light entertainment.
on 27 January 2016
Overall this was a good film that I enjoyed.
A bit of both Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson classic characters and some typical type jokes but that's why we watch their movies I guess.

Yes it has cheesy lines and yes... **plot spoiler**

... it has a classic losers winning out storyline that is as predictable as it is loveable but generally it kept me involved and interested at the same time and I'd reccomend it as a feel good comedy film.
The film also has some eye opening bits and thought provocation too, especially around finding work post college.

Worth a watch. Find your inner googliness, chase your dream and live a little.
on 22 August 2015
This is, at its heart, a vintage "college comedy". There are nerds, jocks (sort of), underdogs, stern authority figures, craziness, and in the end... well, I'm not going to say that in case you can't work it out, but it's pretty standard stuff. If you're expecting a semi-sentimental musing on relevance in your 40s, there is certainly a bit of that but it doesn't dominate.

Google itself is present throughout, and while you can take this as propaganda for working at Google, it's surprisingly low on noticeable product placement and in some ways paints Google negatively: implying that the managers can be overbearing, some of them seem pretty clueless, that powerful figures are basically unable to communicate, and of course that they have bizarre hiring practices.

So, it's not a waste of time.
on 7 April 2014
- fine if you have some time to kill and do not want to think for yourself, - but like so many awful films the storyline is predictable and not particularly clever. I was expecting some better jokes and word play given the relatively modern storyline but was left disappointed by a script that could have been written about a couple of apprentices working at FW Woolworth's many years ago. Pap.
on 28 July 2013
Two dinosaur salesmen (Vince Vaughn/ Owen Wilson) find themselves as interns at Google. They are fish out of water as they have to deal with the youth and terminology of the tech world. They are divided into teams with our duo on the misfit team which leads to formulaic results.

This is a fun film which doesn't offend. The humor is not overwhelmingly laugh out loud, by rather tritely funny. That is not to say it is bad, but simply lacks originality.

Worth a view. Makes for a good rental.

Parental Guide: 2 f-bombs, No sex or nudity. Strip club scene.