Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

on 20 February 2014
This is the third and final part of the series and what a wonderful way to finish it off and end it all with a HEA, and by the way loved the cameo of one of the Buchanan boys. Julianna ia a wonderful character well written and so caring that you feel everything she is going through, Boston is so tortured in this book, he knows what he should do but like all of us at times he doesn't know how to do it, to really make that change and be the person he is meant to be. And although part way through the book you feel like twisting his neck as he does a typically stupid man thing, you are still feeling for him. I must admit I love a happy ending and I am so glad that Boston and Julianna finally have theirs.
I received a free copy for an honest review
on 27 March 2014
Pages are missing and am also duplicated, I'm amazed, that this book is available for purchase as it is. I will be seeking a refund. Very disappointed.!!!!
on 25 September 2014
This is the best books every and it grab you from start to finish