Customer reviews

on 13 March 2014
Awesome
I have read all of the books that are in the series that are on sale at the moment
And I love them all. I can't wait to read the next one because I think it will be just
As good as the rest of them
on 20 August 2014
Couldn't put it down
on 18 February 2014
This novella set between books six and seven of the Redwood Pack series is a fantastic glimpse of one of the beloved pack couples.

Beta of the Redwood Pack, Jasper has spent his entire adult life dropping everything so he can take care of others, all without complaining. His mate Willow knows that Jasper needs a break, even if it’s just for a weekend. He just might be in for the ride of a lifetime, if Jasper just lets go and lets his mate call the shots.

This fast paced novella is quick and fascinating look at a time out of not only the war with the Central Pack but also the continuing needs of the entire pack. The author brings this quick read to life with vivid images that capture the imaginations and of course the enchanting characters that captured the heart of the reader in A Taste for a Mate.
I love these wonderful little stories that continue to give the reader glimpses of the wonderful characters of the Redwood Pack. They bring the reader closer to the characters are actually make the reader more emotionally invested in continuing to read the series to find out just what happens with this intriguing werewolf romance series.
on 20 August 2015
Really enjoyed this small story from redwood pack. Jasper is the beta of the pack and since confining themselves inside the den he's been more relied on to sort problems. Which are pulling him in every direction and exhausting him. Willow decides enough is enough and ropes Caitlin and Maddox to help him. Nice to see Caitlin getting her hands dirty she's been struggling with not having a place in pack other than a jamenson princess. Looking for to Logan and Caitlin book.
on 16 October 2014
This is a return to my favorite couple of the Redwood Series, Jasper and Willow. As a novella this is top notch. You really need to read the entire series, which I highly recommend as it's one of my all time favorite series'. It was lovely to see how they've progressed as a couple and a family. Their love is as hot as ever, and the Jameson family bond is ever present. Carrie-Ann' best novella to date
on 28 February 2014
I love all the books in the Redwood Pack series. I know it was a novella and that Jaspar needed a break, but there was an inkling of danger but this was soon dispensed with and didn't really seem relevant to me. However, they certainly enjoyed the break for duties which is what it is all about.................. Keep these books coming Carrie Ann. I love them!
on 1 March 2014
I enjoy reading the second book about willow and her mate and I'm glad she didn't suffered as in their first story and I'm looking forward to the redwood pack beating the central pack and I'm hopping that the redwood pack Main characters and I'm looking. Forward to the redwood pack kicking the central pack - - a.
on 16 February 2014
I was so happy when I found this book had come out early. I fell in love with Jasper and Willow the first time, and just being able to go back to them and see how it's all come together is a treat.
on 12 March 2014
Loved this but it's got me itching to read the next and final instalment. The story felt to short but I guess that's the point. Another good read from Carrie Ann Ryan.
on 2 June 2014
I know it is just a short inbetween books story but it felt very short i was hoping for bit more of the war action with the centrals or something to happen.