Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 April 2014
I was at this concert and know what an AMAZING day it was. Nearly 3 hours of Runrig at their very best, and the cd has not been edited from the original set list, every track is on this cd in it's entirety. The only thing I think is missing, if anyone who was there remembers, is Bruce singing 'Parting Glass', after the rest of the band had left the stage. This does not detract though, from what in my opinion, was the best Runrig concert EVER. Go on, treat yourself, you WILL NOT be disappointed!
on 4 May 2014
had tickets for the English tour after the main event up in Scotland but was unable toattenddue to illness.

This album and DVD more than made up or the miss. great mixture of old faithfuls and newer material, all put together in a good blend.

great musicianship as ever from this band.

An album to win over new fans!!
on 1 April 2014
A must for any Runrig fan. The band as always at their best when playing live.
Also great to hear Donnie back with the band for three of the songs.
on 9 April 2016
I will never say a bad word against Runrig, there music will live on in the hearts of many folk through out the world for a very long time. My only sadness with them was it took me about 23 years before I started to listen to their wonderful music. Thank you so much guys for some fantastic music.
on 3 May 2014
Having seen the concert at the Sage Gateshead it only confirms that they are as great live as they are on CD. My only egret is that I never found out until to late that they were kicking off the tour on the Black Isle.

The venue and the reception they received at the Sage was well deserved, long may they continue.

Having been a avid follower of the band for as long as I can remember I suppose I should make more of an effort to see them Live more often now I've retires.
on 8 May 2014
I've been a fan of Runrig for along time, always enjoying their style of music. This recording captures the mood of the 40th anniversary perfectly. I just wish I could j
have been there.
on 5 April 2014
Great CD... Not often you get the entire gig from start to finish

I was there on the night and this bought back memories
on 10 April 2014
i missed the live gig due to a serious illness also upset because it was my birthday on the 9th of august plus i dont often buy live albums but i must say this made up for missing the live gig and with donnie and bruce singing together it was something not to be missed. went to cambridge to see them on party on the tour and it was out of this world heres to the next tour i cant wait.
on 2 June 2014
This excellent value-for-money box set stayed on my car disk player for several weeks, continually playing Runrig's stunning hits from their glory years as well as equally enjoyable Gaelic songs. Several past members of the band make cameo guest appearances. This is well worth the money and tremendous musicianship coupled with the live atmosphere makes this a 'must-buy' for Runrig aficionados old and new.
on 29 May 2014
just sit back and listen and (if you werent) pretend you were there - with my Sennheiser headphones you do sound as if you are there - love their music- been a fan from the start - so not a lot else to say -