on 14 May 2016
Bought these for my partner as a present and he loved them and wears them all the time around the house. He's a size 32-34 waist and the medium fit perfectly. They have washed well and still look like new after several months wear.
A great choice for a fan of the Big Bang Theory.
on 31 March 2014
I washed these as per the instructions and they shrunk and faded badly after just one wash, although relatively cheap and fun I feel they should have lasted longer.
on 8 May 2014
Sorry I've only given this a two star because it shrunk on it's first wash. I followed the instructions to the letter and now the leg part are nearly half way up my legs. I didn't send them back because I couldn't be bothered.
on 6 March 2017
LOVE THESE! GREAT QUALITY PJ BOTTOMS
on 16 March 2017
Present for my son- he loves them- bzzinga
on 9 December 2015
Great bad boys and has draw string to tie up. Bazinga!!
on 3 December 2017
Great product
on 30 October 2017
great for and was a very welcomed gift.
I bought these for my daughter and she loved them!
on 23 July 2017
Got these bottoms out of necessity, but wound up entertaining my family greatly. Very happy with my purchase! BAZINGA! Very nerdy, very cool :D
on 13 April 2017