Customer reviews

on 7 March 2017
Good product
on 15 March 2014
You cannot underestimate the impact that a soundtrack can have on how much you enjoy a film. Although the film itself is not a patch on the first 300, I left the cinema having really enjoyed the film and a large part of this was down to the music. Powerful drumming & chanting and extremely atmospheric, it really stands out as music you can listen to by itself. The first thing I did when I got home was buy the soundtrack. I have never made such an instant purchase before, and I go the cinema a lot!
on 12 November 2014
i got this because i loved the music in the film but i have found that there is one missing which was the one a really wanted but the ones that are there are very good and will keep you entertained.
on 19 November 2014
Great service and price. JXL has made a great soundtrack here; its a big sound so it feels like a huge orchestra is playing here. I love track 2 "marathon" , its kind of like Adam and the Ants "Kings of the Wild Frontier" album style but given a modern reworking. There are quieter moments and he explores different types of music which are worth a listen , but it's the action music that does it for me.
on 21 June 2014
Like the second movie in the 300 series the soundtrack is just as amazing as the first. Its heavy, energetic, powerful in places and perfectly written to match the scenes in the movie but is still brilliant enough to stand on its own as a powerful piece of inspiring music.
on 15 April 2014
Incredible soundtrack ! Such strong... I did not know Junkie XL but he made a very good job with 300 rise of an empire score. Great !
on 28 June 2016
I watch the film and loved the music every track builds upon the last great production. I just love it cool.
on 9 February 2017
very good
on 19 March 2014
Saw the trailer for the film, which I haven't yet seen, but just had to get the soundtrack. It is an excellent soundtrack that I just love listening to over and over again.
on 16 January 2016